BELASTAHL

Belastahl logo

We are your partner for steel import from Belarus.

Our company

BELASTAHL Aussenhandel GmbH is a joint-venture of Byelorussian Steel Works (BSW - Byelorussian Steel Works, Zhlobin/Belarus) with other companies. Our enterprise was founded in 1994 and is based in Berlin.

Byelorussian Steel Works (BSW) is the largest steel manufacturer in the Republic Belarus. 15 per cent of their steel production is intended for their own market, the remaining 85 per cent go into export. With 7.4 per cent, Germany is among the leading customers for the plant's steel production.

As a subsidiary of BSW, BELASTAHL Aussenhandel GmbH primarily trades with steel products of Byelorussian Steel Works. These are in particular steel cord for car and truck tires, bronze-plated bead wire, carbon spring steel wire, Low-carbon general-purpose steel wire reinforcing bars , steel fiber.

In 2018, BSW commissioned us to sell seamless pipes to Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

Our delivery profile also includes square tubes and rough axles for railway rolling stock from Belarusian production (Mogilev Steel Works).

Please contact us, if you have a need for the above mentioned or other steel products from the production of the Byelorussian Steel Works.

Download

Current delivery program for download:

PDF

Contact

Do you have any questions or wishes? Write us!

Lageplan

Our office is located in the centre of Berlin, just a few minutes from Potsdamer Platz, Checkpoint Charlie and Gendarmenmarkt.

Belastahl Aussenhandel GmbH,
Mauerstrasse 83/84, 10117 Berlin
Phone: +49 30 226586-0, Fax: -20
E-Mail: belastahl@belastahl.com

Imprint

This is the website of

Belastahl Außenhandel limited liability company
Mauerstraße 83/84, 10117 Berlin
phone: +49 30 2265860
fax: +49 30 226586-20
e-mail: belastahl@belastahl.com

Managing Director is Mr. Nikolai Rodikov.

Belastahl Außenhandel GmbH is registered under no. HRB 56562 in Amtsgericht (District Court) Berlin-Charlottenburg .
Sales tax identification number: DE811720035

Contact person for this website is Martina Schubert, Belastahl Außenhandel GmbH, Mauerstr. 83/84, 10117 Berlin.

The content published on this website is subject to copyright and for your information only.

Privacy

The data protection officer in charge of Belastahl Aussenhandel GmbH is Mr. Artur Mantel.

As soon as you contact us by phone, fax, e-mail or the web form on our site, this means that you consent to your contact details being saved by us, otherwise we would not be able to process your request. We assure you that we will only use this data to process your request and in particular that we will not send them to unauthorized persons. Your data will be kept only for as long as is necessary for the respective purpose. The data will be stored at the latest after the end of the contractual relationship and after the statutory retention periods have expired deleted.

This website stores data such as date and time of your visit, browser, operating system, as well as the so-called "referrer" (the website, from which you came to our website) in so-called server log files. The data stored there are only used for statistical evaluations and help us to improve the website. They do not allow any conclusions about you as a person.

We are currently not using cookies. (Cookies are small files that are stored on your PC or smartphone for specific information related to your device.)

Offers used here that are from third-party providers, e.g. YouTube, need your IP number to deliver the content to you (e.g. for streaming a video) . We have no control over whether the third-party provider saves the IP for their statistics.